JCC's complaint to the Registrar General relative to the Eden Gardens Land transaction, and associated documents
On Thursday 23 July 2015, the JCC wrote to Ms. Karen Bridgewater-Talyor, the Registrar General lodging a formal complaint relative to the Eden Gardens Land transaction of 2012.
Below are the cover letters to various organisations and the bundle of documents relative to this complaint.
Click here to read the Annexure to JCC's Eden Gardens Complaint.
Associated documents and Cover Letters to organisations:
- Incorporation documents and annual returns for Point Lisas Park Ltd.
- Complaint to Registrar General's Department
- Cover letter to The Officer-in-Charge, Criminal Tax Investigation Unit
- Cover letter to The Director of Public Prosecutions.
- Cover letter to the Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Cover letter to Integrity COmmission.
- Cover letter to Law Association of Trinidad and Tobago